Tuesday, 5 January 2010

My Reflection On the Team Building Challenge

I think "Forging Excellence" means as a school, we should play our indivisual part and when all our parts are being played well, we are forging excellence. So the excellence is not for each indivusual, but to the whole school as a team. Since this "excellence" needs to be "forged", each one of us matters and is important. We should aim for our goal and live up to excellence and then when our dreams come true, that's when we are an excellent and united team as a school.
 
 
I think my interest and enthusiasm in learning will help me to success. Plus, I know what I want and I am willing to work towards my goal! No matter how tough it is going to be. Because I know I will pull through it all!
 
 
I think I should try to understand my friends around me and find an effective way to communicate with them. I have to make them feel that I respect them so that they may respect me in the same way and pay attention to my opinions.
 
 
I can contribute to the success of our class by sharing my thoughts with my classmates and help them if I am able to. Besides sharing point of views and helping one another, I will do whatever I can to make our class an united team so that we will be stronger!
 
 
Lai Ziying
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment